In addition to being super comfortable, these women’s sneakers are produced in leather and have elastic laces that make putting on easier.
Tips and care:
– When taking off your shoes, leave them outside the shoe rack for at least 12 hours so that they air.
– Always clean before storing them, passing a brush on the sole to remove dirt, a damp cloth on top and then a dry cloth. Make sure they are dry before putting them away.
– Never use the washing machine or immerse your shoes in a bucket of water, as this will damage them.
– Leather shoes require careful handling. If the dirt is just dust, a dry cloth and a simple brushing may be enough. After the surface is clean, polish it, using the proper leather treatment products.
– The shoes should dry in the shade and never in the sun, as this changes the original colors.